- 1 Cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1 Tablespoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/8 Cup buttermilk
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions for making eggless pancakes
- Set out all your ingredients.
- Set a stove element with a pan to medium heat.
- Combine the 4 dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder — two Tablespoons, not two Teaspoons as some have suggested, salt) in a bowl.
- Add the buttermilk and vegetable oil to your mixture.
- Mix until smooth.
- Now the pan should be ready for your batter, so spoon one pancakes’ worth of the mixture into the pan.
- Flip [carefully] when you see bubbles in the middle of the pancake, or if the edges are looking stiffened.
- Repeat until the batter is gone, and try not to eat them all while you’re cooking them.
NOTE: You can make these vegan by using soymilk instead of buttermilk!